Advantages and Disadvantages of Samsung GT-S3310i Mobile Phone : An User’s Review
Hi, Everyone! I purchased a new Samsung GT-S3310i (Metro) Mobile Phone on the 24.08.2010. I’ve used it full two days and I realize these advantages and disadvantages in this phone. Basically my review on its software and features related. May be it help you.
Advantages: In my point of view, this phone have following advantages than old Samsung phones like Samsung GT-S3310g etc.
1. Finally Samsung solved Bluetooth file transferring problem to direct memory card. In older version, it was really painful for users.
2. Sound quality in headset is more clear than older version. Obviously its a great gadget for cheap budget users, Thanks Samsung for this.
3. Samsung solved all the software problems like Music Player Song Searching, Colorful Theme Icon, Backing up users contacts, messages, tasks, calender memos, notes etc. all these are good features and useful for user, Samsung introduced in this newer version.
4. The new Samsung GT-S3310i comes with a greater display, and main screen graphics, which is much helpful and smart to use. And it gives a new age looks to your phone. Its nice.
5. Java Platform is good than older version.
Disadvantages: This phone have also some disadvantages which is the reason for users.
1. Bluetooth is slower more than older version. Just 18-20kb/sec transferring speed is not good to share objects.
2. 2MP camera is good, but not like older version’s clarity in its. Older Samsung GT-S3310g takes 2MP size photos at 180Pixels resolution, but it has just 72 pixels capture capability and also light adjust problem.
3. The camera doesn’t works when you changed a theme option, and menu transaction option. It just appear a black screen by clicking capture button. Its a big problem.
But at Rs. 3750 (INR) its a awesome phone. You would be happy to use it at this budget. Please write a comment on this review to correction any mistake in it.